Tuesday 13 July 2010

Our Anniversary


Well, here is my first proper post! This is the card I made for my husband to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary! I can't believe how time has gone by so quickly!

I didn't think I was going to get a chance to post it so soon, but then my little sister came round and very kindly lent me her camera charger... et voila!

I'm entering this card into 'Bee Crafty Challenge 33 - 3D'

Ingredients:

- 'The Kiss', a digi-stamp in the 'Whimsical' collection by Bee Crafty
- K&Co paper
- Teal and grey cardstock
- Petrol blue satin ribbon
- Copics
- Tea Dye distress ink

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Dang! Did I miss it??!
    Great card. I love the distressing around the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! The distressing is wonderful and I love how you cut your little characters out. Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x