Sunday 13 May 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #33

Hi everyone,

I'm sharing a card that I made for the current Lawnscaping Challenge.

 

So the theme of the challenge is 'Clean & Simple', which is a style I really, really love! So here's what I made:


The flowers in the 'Flutter By' Lawn Fawn set are some of my favourite EVER, and so I just had to use them! I coloured them with Copics, added a sentiment and some finishing touches, and that was it! Actually, you may also be able to see a very faint background on the card, which is from the Hero Arts Envelope pattern stamp. 

And, last but not least, there is a strip of vellum on the right hand side of the card. Here's another picture where you can see the strip a little better:


So. Clean and simple, but it took a few elements to make it look that way :) Still, I loved making it and am pleased with how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today!!!


2 comments:

  1. oooooh, aaaaahhh.. This is so beautiful! I love this. Your coloring is fantastic! Gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping for our clean and simple challenge! This is gorgeous Tasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card, it's just lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x