Sunday 6 May 2012

Thanks So Much!

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd stop in to share another card.

You know how sometimes the idea for a card is formed in your mind in just a couple of minutes, and with others it takes a bit longer? Welcome to this card, which has taken a couple of DAYS!!!

I started off with the card base and patterned paper, and then drew a complete blank!!! Fortunately, after sitting down at my desk and staring at it for a long while this evening, it started to take shape and I really like what it turned into!


And a close-up of the versamark detail in the background:



We've been to a BBQ at a friend's place this evening - first BBQ of the year for us, and it was a great one, too!

The stamps are by Paper Smooches, except for the 'so much', which is made from Lawn Fawn stamps. I love the 'Zoo Crew' set - the animals are so CUTE!!!

I'm also loving the new Lawn Fawn twine - I just got a pack delivered on Friday. The colours are so versatile and it's so easy to work with!

Okay I'm off to bed now, my mind is going to toffee!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x