Sunday 5 September 2010

Arigato Thank You

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've had a lot on this week... but here's my card for you:




Again, I used a sketch by Valerie Salmon on 'Got Sketch?'. It was a scrapbook-page sketch, but I thought it worked well as a card.
It's not like me to leave an area blank and undecorated on a card... so not sure if I'm liking the top right hand corner all that much... but I also didn't want it to be too cluttered!

I absolutely love this ribbon I got while I was in America - it's from 'Joanne's. I haven't used ribbon that you can shape, before! It just stays where you curl it; love it!

And I also love this digi-stamp from 'Stretch n' Bubbles' - again, the Japanese theme is one that is close to my heart (I went there for 2 months a few years ago, and seriously wanted to live there). Although next time I think I'll have to paper-piece the kimono; they're just never that plain and simple!

Hope you like it!


SUPPLIES: (A detailed one today)

Cardstock: Generic white; Kraft; Blue; K&Co patterned pale green
Stamps: 'Tooling' by Stretch n' Bubbles; frame from Basic Grey's 'Tea and Crumpets' set; Sentiment from Fiskars' 'Thank you' set
Ink: Chestnut Roan Colorbox chalk ink
Tools: Martha Stewart Circle-cutter; small circle-punch (probably 1/4 inch); Makin' Memories Corner chomper; Fiskars scalloped edge border punch; Paper trimmer; Sharp scissors!
Embellishments: Stripey ribbon; Diamonte bling; Diamond-stickles
Pens: Copics

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Tasha! I like the way you did the circular scalloped shape on the bottom. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x