Saturday 28 August 2010

Beautiful Day

Hi everyone,

Today's card is one of my absolute favourites! It has a lot of little elements in it, and a lot of work has gone into it, but I think the effect is just gorgous.

I got my inspiration from Kristina Werner and Kathy Martin (whose digi-stamp I used). Next time I'll probably add a bit more colour below like Kristina did, but I think it looks really nice as is, too:



And a close-up of the sentiment:



So again I have indulged my little passion for clouds.
With the sentiment, I stamped it, and then went over the 'beautiful' (as you can probably already tell!) with my white gel pen a couple of times, which gives it a nice effect.

Hope you liked it!


SUPPLIES:

Cardstock: White, blue, K&Co pieces in the bunting

Stamps: Kathy Martin's "Party Banner" (link above); Holly Brooke Jones' "Winter Love Notes" cloud.

Pen: White Signo gel pen


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Simon Says Stamp - Paper piecing

2. Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes

3. Cute Card Thursday - Dieing for a Punch!

4. Mark's Finest Papers - Friendship cards

5. Donnas Den of Crafts - Lots of Layers

6. Bee Crafty - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our monthly drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A FUN CARD! Love this! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an absolutely gorgeous card Natascha :-) I love the clouds and the banner ,, beautiful :-)


    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such depth and beauty in this sensational design!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous creation in the Friends of Speedy the Cat's friendship card challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is gorgeous!!
    Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fab card, i love the banner and your paper piecing is fab :), thanks so much for joining in with this weeks Simon Says Challenge :)

    xx
    martine

    ReplyDelete
  7. a fresh delight....thanks so much for playing with Speedy's Friends this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...great card for Speedy's Friends Challenge! thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those clouds look so amazing!! I love that you made them pop out too - they look real!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're right...it is gorgeous!!! Good luck with the challenge over at Donna's Den XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so nice! You can tell it was fun for you! I like the details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh...that is so very cute!! Love the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tasha!!! You won! You won! At Donna's Den of Crafts!! Congratulations! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x