Thursday 9 June 2011

Couldn't Resist

Well hello there!

Thank you for stopping by today :)
I'm going to cut straight to the chase and show you today's card:


And a close-up of the tone-on-tone detail:


When I saw Britta's card here I was itching to use my 'Delicate Blossoms' stamp! I also loved her purple flowers, and the tone-on-tone in Versamark.
And so this card was born. I love how it turned out - the Versamark really shows up on the kraft cardstock and stands out. I also love how these two Hero Arts sets work together.

Well that's it from me today! See you again soon :)



SUPPLIES: 
Stamps: Delicate Blossoms/ Delicate Leaf Clusters, Hero Arts; Mix and match messages, PI
Ink: Copics; Versamark; Tuxedo Black, Memento; Dusty Concorde distress ink, Ranger
Cardstock: Linen, Kraft, from my stash
Etc: Twine

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x