Saturday 18 June 2011

A cute little set

Hi everyone,
I'm so happy, happy, happy the weekend's here :)

Here's a quick post with a simple little set I whipped up using a fun Basic Grey set I got in the post last week. The first two are a little more masculine:


And the second:


And the final one (my favourite!) is a bit more girly:



These were soooooooooo simple to make; just colour with copics, a HINT of paper-piecing, and you're done! The final card has some Stickles and glossy accents added for interest. I love the little blue-green bird! It looks like a baby peacock to me :)

That's it for today; just a fun set to round off the week.

Have a great weekend!!!





SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Tree Huggers, Basic Grey
Ink: Various Copics; Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Ranger; Tuxedo Black, Memento
Cardstock: White cardstock, from my stash
Etc: Stickles and glossy accents, both from Ranger; Dimentional adhesives

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x