Thursday 16 June 2011

Lots of Happiness

Good morning!

And can we please give a warm welcome to today's card... :)


And a close-up of the happy couple:


I ordered these stamps from 'My Cute Stamps' a while back, and made this card straight away - I just hadn't got round to sharing it yet!
After colouring the chosen cage with Copics, I added some Diamond Stickles for some added shine. The birds were coloured, trimmed and then hit with some Glossy Accents to make them pop. I stuck them down with dimentional adhesive, added the sentiment strip, and that was it!
Great effect with little effort :)

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!





SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Elegant Birds, My Cute Stamps
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Memento; Assorted Copic markers; Dusty Concord Distress Ink, Ranger
Cardstock: White, and vellum, from my stash
Etc: Stickles and Glossy Accents, Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x