Thursday 26 August 2010

Cherry on Top Award

Heyeveryone,

My friend Dorcas very kindly gave me one of these!:


I love it! (And I'd also like to apologise for not posting earlier - have had a mad week as usual and have some time off today because I'm ill! Every cloud has a silver lining, I guess...)

Okay, so to earn the award I have to do the following:

1.  Thank the person who sent it to you:
     - Thank you, Dorcas!

2. Post it on your blog:
    - Done!

3. List 3 things you love about yourself:
    - 1. I think I make friends quite easily
      2. I like that I'm creative
      3. I'm a good cook (or so my husband tells me!)

4. Post a picture you love:



This one is of me and my (not so little any more) sister. It's a few years old, but I just love it, and it reminds me of a really great summer!
It was taken in Kenwood on a summer evening, with a group of friends... pretty idyllic! Although Bob wasn't there so it wasn't perfect! :-)


5. Send this to 5 blog buddies:


- 1. Lynn

- 2. Vicky Hayes

- 3. Stacy G

- 4. Valerie

- 5. Dorcas (okay, i'm breaking the rules, too!)


Thanks again Dorcas - it's a lovely award!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tasha! So I guess I can have my cake and eat it too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Tasha. I`m overwhelmed. Wow!
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You! Thank You! I will try to get some time to post it. I just don't have enough friends to give it to that don't already have it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x