Tuesday 17 August 2010

Matryoshka Thank You

Here is another card we made yesterday - I've never made a card using just one colour (two if you count the white cardstock, I guess) before, so this was a new for me!

It was a bit of a challenge to make the card interesting, but we managed it - I just love Nestabilities and distressing; they add interest to just about anything.

Enjoy!




SUPPLIES:-

- Ink: Versacolor "Rose Red"
- Stamp: Hero Arts Matryoshka Dolls (largest doll)
- Sentiment: Fiskars "Thank You" sentiment set
- Button bought from pack off eBay
- White cardstock
- Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies
- Dimentional adhesive squares
- Crop-a-Dile corner chomper by Making Memories

2 comments:

  1. I really like the this card! It is clean and simple! Shows off your image nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x