Tuesday 17 August 2010

Congratulations Kisses

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't posted for a while - I haven't been able to craft at all last week.

But my sister came over yesterday, and needed help with making some cards, so here they are!

The first one is using that lovely digi-stamp from Bee Crafty (Whimsical - The Kiss). A couple of my sister's friend are getting married in September so this card is for them.


I've combined a few of the techniques I've been using over the last couple of weeks, to see if they'd work well together. I quite like the end result - what do you think?


SUPPLIES:-

- Cardstock - Generic blue; Generic white; K&Co
- Copics
- Hero Arts Butterflies & Flowers design block
- Red button off eBay
- Digi-stamp - 'Love Tree', part of a mini-set from Pollycraft

5 comments:

  1. This is very sweet and isn't it cool how you can color the people differnt colors to personalize it? I'm sure the'll love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and so sweet! Love it! Thanks for koining in over at Funky Friday.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card thanks for joining the funky friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it - the rounded corners, the faded background paper, the little scallop and the cute kissing couple. Perfect for a wedding - they'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x