Thursday 26 August 2010

The Silver Lining

Hey everyone,

Well, I've had a creative evening!

This card was inspired by my earlier comment, that being ill meant I had more time to craft, and that 'every cloud has a silver lining'. And then I thought, that's a great idea for a card!

I'm really into clouds at the moment - they're so cute and give added dimension to cards.



And here is a close-up of the top part of the sentiment:



You can't really see it here, but the 'Every' banner actually pops out of the card, and then is stuck down at the sides.
I can't work out where to take photos of my cards - I don't really have anywhere with natural light that's readily available! So everything is in shadow all the time - sorry about that!

Hope you like it!



SUPPLIES:

- Digi stamps: Pollycraft "Sweet Dreams" sun (can't link due to technical problems on the Pollycraft site);
                      Holly Brooke Jones "Winter Love Notes" cloud
- Cardstock: blue, dark grey, light grey, white
- Ink: Ink it up! Silver; black; blue
- Fiskars scalloped border punch
- Dimentional stickers
- White gel pen


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

- Totally Gorjuss: Star! (The sun's a star, right?!)
- Sentimental Sundays: Words to Inspire

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea, tasha! I hope you get to feeling better. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and clever!

    Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. I hope you will join us for our new challenge on Sunday.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x