Monday 16 May 2011

Another one 'inspired by'...


Helloooooo!

Just a short one today, I'm afraid.
Today's card is one that sprung from inspiration. I absolutely loved this card by Britta Swiderski featured during her 'Creative Explosion' week with Laurie from Soapbox Creations.

Here is my take on it:


I changed some of the detail by adding ribbon instead of twine, lots of multicoloured patterned paper, and used pearls instead of rhinestones (and, of course, a different sentiment!).

Hope you like it! :)




SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Bake Me A Cake, Lawn Fawn
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Memento; Vintage photo distress ink, Ranger (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Linen; Kraft; Patterned paper by K&Co
Etc: 1/8" ribbon; Ivory pearls; 3D squares - all from my stash!

3 comments:

  1. Aw! This is too sweet of you to make something inspired by little 'ol me. :) You totally made my day! Love the distressing along the edges and the colors you chose. Very shabby chic! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat Tasha! Love the paper piecing! Perfect anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x