Saturday 14 May 2011

Rainbows and Sunshine

Salut!

How is everyone today?

My poor little sister has had to have a couple of horrible operations recently, and is now laid up resting a sore knee for what must feel to her like ages.
She just got out of hospital a few days ago, and so I made her a card on the day, for the occasion.



And a close-up of those cute balloons


The little polaroid shot includes some masking, distressing and copic-colouring. The only thing I would change if I were to do it again, would be to distress around that piece of patterned paper; that would tie it all together nicely.

Anyway... My mission: to make her smile and brighten her day. Mission accomplished :)




SUPPLIES:
Stamps: 'Say Cheese', Lawnfawn; 'Up, Up & Away', Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento black; Distress Inks in Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass
Cardstock: Linen, Papermill Direct; Coated, Ryman's (UK); patterned paper by K&Co
Etc: Copics; 3D squares

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tasha! I really like this card and all the colours that you used! I know it was for Tania but it certainly sent me rainbows and sunshine too! (Smiley Face!!) See you Soon! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x