Sunday 8 May 2011

A Perfect Pear...

Hi everyone,

Apologies once again for leaving it so long!

Lots has happened over the last month, including a couple of much-awaited weddings, plus I got a job! So my schedule has got a lot tighter than it was before. Still, I have a couple of evenings a week, and then the weekends, to have some much-needed craft therapy :)

I haven't been resting on my laurels while I've been gone, though; I've whipped up a few cards that I can share with you all, and have also bought some new products that I'm just LOVING at the moment! You'll see those, too!

Okay, so here's the card for today:


Isn't this SUCH a cute image?! It's from the Lawn Fawn 'My Silly Valentine' set, and although I don't celebrate Valentine's Day, all the images are absolutely wonderful for wedding and anniversary cards, as well as those 'just because' ones. When we were courting, my husband and me used to send each other cards all the time; I'd have appreciated a little set of these kind of cards back then!!!

Anyway. I thought this one would be great for wedding anniversaries. Ours is coming up in just a couple of months, and I'm using a different image from this set for that one - I think it'll make my husband chuckle :)

That's it from me for today! Off to enjoy the nice weather and cook for friends before it's back to work tomorrow.

Toodles!

Tasha x

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    ps) Did you ever get your stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tasha! I truely LOVE this card!! It is so sweet! I literally, out loud, went 'awww' when I saw it! I love the way the pears are hugging each other!! :) Toodle-do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Tasha! Perfect for anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x