Friday 27 May 2011

Hang Me Out To Dry

Hey again,

I promised you all that you'd be seeing more of the Lawn Fawn 'Say Cheese' polaroid stamp, and also the new Gorjuss-ettes, and so here they are together in one card!


And the inside:



I wanted it to look like a diary-entry of some sort, so I stamped and distressed some ledger paper, and used it as my background. I used a wrap-around sentiment strip, and hand-stamped a punny custom sentiment. I added the heart from 'My Silly Valentine' by Lawn Fawn, because it ties in quite well and is oh so cute!!!

The 'photo' incorporates embossing and distressing, plus some paper-piecing. The Gorjuss girly was adhered using 3D squares. She was coloured using Prismacolor pencils.

 I love the look of this one, will be making more, I'm sure!

Ooh we're getting closer to the weekend, looking foward to a bit of a rest!

Hope you are all well!

Take care :)





SUPPLIES:
Stamps: 'Hang Me Out To Dry', Gorjuss girls, Suzanne Woolcott; Ledger Stamp, Hero Arts; Mix and Match messages, Personal Impressions; Type alphabet peg stamps, Inkadinkado; My Silly Valentine, Lawn Fawn; Up, Up and Away, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tuxedo black, Memento; Copics; Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass and Antique Linen distress inks, Ranger
Cardstock: 200gsm coated cardstock, Ryman's; Linen Cardstock, Papermill Direct
Etc.: Glossy Accents; Prismacolors; 3D Squares

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x