Saturday 14 May 2011

Personalised messages

Hi guys,

Without further ado, here's today's card:




I made this one for my mother-in-law. When she found out I'd got a job, she gave me a very kind and thoughtful gift. I thought the least I could do was make her a thoughtful card.
I chose colours I hope she loves, and used some new 'Lawn Fawn' sets that came over the weekend. I think the polaroid is fast becoming one of my favourites (you'll see more of it this week)!!!

I used Distress Inks and Glossy Accents, and for that ultra-personal touch with the name, I used a little wooden-peg type-alphabet. The little dot-accents either side of the name were done with glossy accents atop a spot of copic marker.

Hope you like it, and even more important, that she does too!

Until next time :)





SUPPLIES:
Stamps: 'Say Cheese' and 'Just My Type', Lawn Fawn; Typewriter lowercase alphabet, Inkadinkado
Ink: Distress Inks in Scattered Straw and Wild Honey
Cardstock: Linen cardstock, Papermill Direct; Coated Cardstock, Ryman's (UK)
Etc: Copics; Glossy Accents and Diamond-stickles, both Ranger

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x