Wednesday 25 May 2011

Some Bunny Loves You

Hello again!

I've got my next card all ready for you!

This one is another from a stamp set by Lawn Fawn. It's a simple one again, pretty self-explanitory! I used copics for the colouring, and glossy accents on the hearts!


And a close-up of the cute little love-hearts






That's it for now!

See you all soon :)

 


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: My Silly Valentine, Lawnfawn
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Memento; Copics
Cardstock: Linen Cardstock, Papermill Direct; 200gsm coated cardstock, Ryman's
Etc.: Glossy Accents

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I love all of these types of cards! They are really simple and that is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them; they are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you again! x